Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday

I celebrated my 22nd birthday this weekend and you know what that means....... Cake, presents, and being surrounded by people who love you most! I wore this GORGEOUS vintage pastel rainbow night gown as a dress. It's by far the most flawless article of clothing that I own. I paired it with sparkly crystal accessories because everyone needs to shine on their special day! I also received lots of new goodies as gifts so I'll make sure to debut them soon :D



Pastel rainbow dress: vintage
Pink peep toe heels: Carlos Santana
Crystal necklace: Claire's
Parker watch: Michael Kors

Happy Birthday
My polyvore collage

Cheers to being twenty-two-ooh-ooh!! (pinky out)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos dear!:)

    Visit my blog: http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, nice pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi baby:) This blog is awesome!
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    Here is my blog:
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
    You can click on the link in my post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! :) thanks for the support!

      Delete