Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Woke Up Like Dis

I like to take my time while getting ready to make sure everything is perfect and I am sooooo anal with details that it can take me a while. So when something spontaneous happens and I get invited to tag along while I'm still chilling in my pajamas, I have to act fast! Sweaters are the one item I always gravitate to when I'm in a hurry. You can dress them up or down and add layers to them with ease. I decided to pair my favorite Mickey & Minnie sweater from Disneyland with some ripped shorts because the weather has been really warming up. I added the nude pumps because although this outfit is casual, I don't want it to get mistaken for lazy. And of course the sunglasses because I would rather present some nice aviators than an undone face to my audience.






 

As for my new, angelic, pastel pink bag I just HAD to debut it already! I used it in this look to add more structure to the whole look so that my outfit looks less thrown together and more put together. 

Mickey & Minnie sweater: Disneyland
Lace button up blouse: Nordstrom
Ripped shorts: Forever21
Nude pumps: Dolce Vita
Pink bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Gold chain necklace: Juicy Cotoure
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Mexico

11 comments:

  1. Very cool look. The pullover is so sweet. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I just followed your blog, would you mind following me too? I'd really appreciate it since my blog is still new. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Ya te estoy siguiendo, había un problema con blogger pero ya está solucionado.
    Estamos en contacto!
    Un beso,
    Cynthia.

    http://www.thequeensbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :) wow, what a great great look! I really like how the lace shows up, and the beautiful shoes and bag <3
    I followed you, I would be so glad if you'd check out my blog and follow me back so we can stay in touch? <3 www.gwandl.blogspot.de
    lots of love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following love! I really appreciate your support :) I followed you back & hope to stay in touch!

      Delete
  4. you do look flawless dear. cute bag.x
    love your blog...wanna follow eachother?
    let me know
    www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! & I just followed you :) thanks for the support love

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! I like how you mixed classy with casual :)

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and classy.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete